Angela Bowers, MD
Angela Bowers, M.D. is a board-certified Southlake dermatologist who opened her practice in July of 1999.
She attended Texas A&M University for her undergraduate work and was a summa cum laude graduate. Dr. Bowers completed medical school at UT Southwestern Medical School in Dallas where she graduated with honors in Alpha Omega Alpha. Following her medicine internship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, she completed her dermatology residency training at UT Southwestern and served as Chief Resident during her final year.
Dr. Bowers is a past president of the Dallas Dermatological Society and is actively involved in not only her specialty but also her community of Southlake, Texas. She has two sons.
Dr. Bowers has been a speaker and consultant for various pharmaceutical and laser companies.
Dr. Bowers is a member of the all-physician Clinical Advisory Board.
Awards and Honors
- Named to Super Doctors List in Texas Monthly Magazine 1999-2020
- Named to “Top Docs” List in Fort Worth, Texas Magazine 1999-2019
- Named to Top Doctors 360 in West Magazine
- Named to Top Docs in Southlake Style Magazine
- Named Top Doc in Fort Worth Magazine for 2023